How to become a Virtual Assistant, get clients faster, and start earning $$ income from home in 30 days or less
Who’s this course for?
✔️ 18 years old and up
✔️ With or without Experience
✔️ Not techy or techy
✔️ High school graduate or up
✔️ Mothers, Fathers or Professionals
Ensure your freelancing success with FVA’s Freelancing Plus!
FVA started in Davao City in August 2016, with the vision to equip Filipino families one freelancer at a time.
Meet our Filipino Virtual Assistance Founders
Jay and Grace Locsin, established Filipino Virtual assistant last August 2016.
Grace is a teacher, mom, author and a VA-Thought leader who has been freelancing for more than 5 years and earned her first MILLION in freelancing in 2015.
She had been a featured successful Work at Home Mom in GMA News (One Mindanao)
Jay is a husband, a dad, musician, Disc and Video Jockey, experienced BPO Manager and also a freelancer for 5 years with at least $50,000 total income. Their simplest joy is to be with their twins. Their mission is to share how freelancing changed their lives to the best that they can be.
Now, FVA has been the fastest growing online jobs training and coaching with over 3000 students trained in less than 2 years!
✅ Proven results with at least 1-2 hired students daily!
✅ Hands-on Applications. Learn at your own pace.
✅ Personal touch with a committed Coach giving feedback and guiding from scratch to success!
✅ Complete curriculums with VA success setup and online jobs skills training
✅ Low-priced courses
✅ A business consultancy with the heart for your success
Training Virtual Assistants from Scratch to Success all Across the Globe!
Here are some out of 3000+ students say about FVA:
This is the ONLY Freelancing and Virtual Assistance Academy where we show you, the proven success rate and training method, get certified and get the chance and priority to be hired by our trusted business owners worldwide.
FVA expanded to China and its territories and while in China, I’ve committed myself to guide you so you can start earning dollars from home as a freelancer.
Hi, My name is Analyn, I am Teacher, VA-Thought leader and a Digital marketing enthusiast. I am entrusted by the Philippines’ leading online Freelancing Academy to help teach and spread the value their freelancing course in the advocacy to help change many Filipinos lives to the better.
Freelancing helped me to afford my Parent’s dream to travel abroad last year in China. That was their first experience flying from the plane and
Now, let’s talk about you…
Are you just like me who wants to make enough money for your family?
Are you tired of your job that’s not paying you enough?
Pagod ka na ba mag-invite at bentahan ang iyong mga kaibigan, kamag-anak, kakilala?
Are you tired of working abroad away from home?
Are you one of those working as an undocumented OFW but you have no choice but to risk staying here because you need to earn money?
Pagod ka na ba sa pagtitiis alagaan ang anak ng iba imbis na anak mo?
Or kasama mo man sila, nadedepress ka dahil gusto mong kumita kaso walang magaalaga sa mga bata kaya di mo sila maiwanan.
Are you tired of hearing your spouse telling you that you should work more to earn more?
Do you and your spouse fight often because of lack of money?
Are you a person who wants to start an online business but don’t know where to start?
If you answered YES to any of the above, then here is WHY freelancing is the best option for you
1. You work less, work better and paid more.
I chose this blog featured in Onlinejobs
Joven here is living the dream life, and online jobs helped him a lot.
He saves more money because he doesn’t have to spend on fare, food or clothes to work.
He saves time because he doesn’t have time to commute.
He is not stressed because he has a steady paycheck and a regular schedule.
He is able to care and spend time with his family because he is RIGHT THERE, whenever they need them. See the full blog here.
2. The demand
of freelancers are increasing worldwide.
In the Philippines alone, there are already over 1.5 M freelancers. It’s already a competitive industry but, the market demand is high so even if you are new it is not too late for you.
Filipino Freelancers are in demand because aside from the least expensive salary rates ( it’s still high for a Filipino standard of living) compared to the US and European countries.
We are often chosen because we have good command to the English instructions and strong training background from process outsourcing industry.
We are huge consumers of social media and technology like Google and Facebook that makes us expert even if we are not starting freelancing yet.
Filipinos are creative, efficient, trustworthy and have awesome work ethics as well. Being a Virtual Assistant is the most popular online job in the Philippines.
Reading Source: https://www.nextstephub.com/filipino-best-freelance-workers/
3. There is a room for career growth where you get to specialize and use what you’re passionate about to earn more $$ from home.
This is the Filipino Freelancer rates by freelancing job.ph (2016), summarizing the average salary ranges of each job specialization.
Data is based on actual survey responses. Calculated a monthly earning by using 40-hour work schedule per week. Freelancing is TRULY the job of the future. If you are not freelancing yet, it’s not too late, you can start NOW!
4. Freedom and Flexibility
Are you tired of processing requirements
Magbabayad ng mga mamahaling certificates, ano hindi mo alam na mas marami palang investment at oras na gugugulin bago magkaroon ng disenteng sweldo sa trabaho at para maka pagpadala ka ng sapat sa pamilya mo.
Maraming lalakbayin,at ilang taong pagtitiis.
Time FLIES very fast.
Hindi na natin maibabalik ang panahong hindi natin kapiling ang mahal sa buhay.
Freelancing can give you the freedom to be with your loved ones while fulfilling your financial needs for yourself or for your family. You’ll have time to be with them especially during the time they needed you the most.
Freelancing can also give you and your spouse the care and intimacy that you need because you are no longer distant with each other.
Freelancing gives you the Flexibility where you can decide which hours to work, which clothes to wear, where you want to go. You can decide what holiday or parties you wish to attend.
You no longer have to put up with the ridiculous Corporate decisions, because you are the boss. You assume all the roles and you live by them.
You are independent.
You take a break when you want.
No need to work in a fixed 9-5 hours. You can choose the projects to work on.
There is work location independence.
You don’t have to be in China or other countries to work and be there for 1 to two years contract. Then pay for transportation fare back and forth just to see your relatives back home.
It will, in the long run, COST more of your TIME and MONEY. It entails lesser savings for your future.
5. Higher Earnings in the Shortest Amount of Time. You want to catch up with the millennials.
6. Job Security
Now if you think you are secured with your current job now, then you must rethink.
The so-called job for life has disappeared.
Due to the CURRENT ECONOMIC CLIMATE, redundancies and layoffs are common. On the other hand, freelancing is the best job security solution.
There are more and more businesses online that are needing your expertise. The technology and
If your business isn’t ONLINE yet, chances are you are not adapting yourself with what the society needs. You aren’t maximizing your income potential.
Now, remember success isn’t an accident like in any other field, it comes with hard work, focus and drive and willingness to succeed.
Like you, I also started not knowing how to start and what to do.
2 years ago, I searched for the solution. I found many successful freelancers achieving what the freedom I want in life.
Some are simply high school graduates, College dropouts, work at home moms, professionals, millennials earning more than what I earn as an OFW. They can decide when to travel, what family celebrations to attend, what time to work, or how many hours, they are simply their own boss. Boy, I was envious.
I am a 2 College degree earner and professional, but it doesn’t matter anymore, I realized I have to adapt to the changing economic and technological world of jobs and businesses to be able to achieve my dreams.
As a determined person, I studied
So, I searched for
Now, here is what I discovered…
The truth about most successful freelancers earning 6-8 figures:
- They started without the knowledge of what a Virtual assistant is. They invested time and money to acquire their skills.
- They were very resourceful. Some started only using their old computers, borrowed or rented at the computer shop just to start their online career journey. Then, later upgraded as they gradually earn more money.
- Some started as high school graduates, with very little skills and job experience. It wasn’t a hindrance for clients to see them. Clients see those who can HELP them achieve their goals.
- They were guided with Coaches who have already done what they want to achieve. That helped them to succeed from scratch to success.
- They specialized their brand after learning basic freelancing skills. They focused.
- They were persistent to succeed by simply believing and taking action.
- They believed in their capabilities. There were no excuses. They have learned to be their own boss.
After 2 years of
freelance application while working as a teacher in China, I have achieved many things.
I’ve learned how to work more for myself than my own boss.
I was able to save more money while I am working as an OFW.
I was able to afford to bring my mom and dad here in China.
I found peace and financial security. My prayers have been answered.
Surprisingly, you don’t have to spend that much time and money to get started.
Here is the good news.
In my discovery, I found Filipino Virtual Assistance courses and mentors as the best, complete package and support that I needed just to get started.
Surprisingly, you don’t need to spend $2000 like me, Not even $1000 or close to jumpstart your freelance career.
I then joined FVA with the same mission, vision and goal.
We want to help more people to be successful in this field and achieve something greater in their lives.
FVA heard you.
You are not alone.
We know exactly what it needs to be done to jump start your freelancing career and be ahead of the competition.
We know what to avoid so you can prevent all the costly and time-consuming mistakes we had experienced for years.
With our combined knowledge, expertise and experiences we want to help you get closer to your freelancing success goal.
We want to guide you so it will not take you years to accomplish freelancing success if you do it on your own.
IT’S THE LOVE MONTH AND FVA IS GIVING YOU COMBO COURSES FOR FEBRUARY!
Enjoy life’s moments and live the life you’ve been dreaming with FVA’s Love Month promo!
→ PROMO OFFER UNTIL FEBRUARY 28, 2019:
Enroll now in the following courses!
Freelancing Course (Most Popular)
Now: P3000 (Feb 16-28)
Early Bird: P2500 (Feb 1-15)
Become a FREELANCE VIRTUAL ASSISTANT today!
Our all-in-one starter course for newbies.
✅ Virtual Assistance Set-up Coaching
✅ Social Media Management and Marketing Coaching
✅ Content Marketing Coaching
✅ SEO Strategies Coaching
✅ Data Entry Coaching
✅ Transcription Coaching
✅ General Administrative Tasks Coaching
✅ Lead Generation
✅ Email Marketing
About the course:
– Twelve (12) online pre-recorded video lessons you can access anytime 24/7
– Four (4) live meetings: orientation and evaluation
– Self-paced training and coaching
– Actual and real applications to make sure you’re client-ready
– Guided training, you can email us questions, anytime
– You have a Coach, we will give feedback and suggestions
– Will not leave you until you have your first client
So here is what you will from our FREELANCING COURSE:
✅ You’ll get a detailed step by step tutorials and hands-on experience so you can get your first client even if you haven’t finished the course yet.
✅ You’ll get 1 year 24/7 access to all the courses, you can work on your own phase and review for your convenience.
✅ In-depth courses for specialization.
✅ Proven best practices to get hired.
✅ Weekly live webinars so we can guide you better and closer.
✅ Lifetime email and communication support from Coaches, and a family that will never leave you from scratch to success
✅ You can watch the training classes on any smartphone, tablet or computer.
✅ You can get the benefit of the Apprenticeship program to beat the LACK of online jobs experiences where our students AFTER the training can work from online clients here and abroad.
✅ FVA has services where clients can come and hire our very students who went to training with us.
FVA Combo Course #1
Email Marketing & ClickFunnels Courses
Now: P5000 (Feb 16-28)
Early Bird: P4000 (Feb 1-15)
Email Marketing Course
✅ Understanding Email Marketing
✅ Creating a Contact Management and Segmentation Strategy
✅ Sending the Right Email
✅ Creating High-Performing Email
✅ Understanding Email Deliverability
✅ Outlining the Design of Your Marketing Emails
✅ Analyzing Your Marketing Emails
✅ Testing Your Marketing Emails
✅ Developing Relationships With Lead Nurturing
✅ Start Marketing Right
FVA’S NEW COURSE!
✅ Intro to Clickfunnels
✅ Getting Started with Clickfunnels
✅ Funnel Building: Mapping Out Your Funnels
✅ Create Your First Funnel
✅ How To Get Free Stock Photos and Icons
✅ How To Setup Email Integration
✅ How To Setup Domain
✅ How To Integrate Payment Processors
✅ How To Add Products In Order Pages
✅ Adding OTO and Order Bumps
✅ Adding Tracking and Pixel Codes
✅ Bonus Lesson:
○ Tools and Resources
○ Introduction To Membership Sites
○ Access to Clickfunnels and Funnel Builders Community (Facebook Group, Funnel Hackers Community Site)
FVA Combo Course #2
Social Media Marketing (SMM) & Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Courses
Now: P4000 (Feb 16-28)
Early Bird: P3000 (Feb 1-15)
Social Media In-Depth Course
Become a SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER today!
For Social Media Managers and Business Owners.
✅ Business Branding
✅ Facebook Marketing
✅ Twitter Marketing
✅ Instagram Marketing
✅ Pinterest Marketing
✅ Google Plus Marketing and many more.
SEO In-Depth Course
Become an SEO SPECIALIST today!
For SEO Specialists and Business Owners.
✅ Search Engine Optimization Basics
✅ Keyword Research
✅ On Page Optimization
✅ Off Page Optimization
✅ Local Directories
✅ Adwords, etc.
FVA Combo Course #3
Microsoft Excel In-Depth and Real Estate Investing Task Courses
Now: P4000 (Feb 16-28)
Early Bird: P3000 (Feb 1-15)
Microsoft Excel In-Depth Course
FVA’S NEW COURSE!
Microsoft Excel In-Depth Course: Techniques, Reporting, and Development – For
✅ Introduction to MS Excel Reports Dev’t & Analytics
✅ Entering Data in Spreadsheets & Performing Basic Calculations in Excel
✅ Formatting & Managing Worksheets
✅ Features of MS Excel
✅ Excel Table Basic and Advanced Features
✅ Manipulating Raw data by applying Formulas and Functions
✅ Advance Pivoting and Reports Development
✅ Starting your first Pivot Table Report
✅ Creating Charts / Graphs
✅ Reporting Analytics
✅ Bonus Topic: Formula Tricks and Google Sheets
Real Estate Investing Tasks Course
Become a REAL ESTATE INVESTING VIRTUAL ASSISTANT today!
For Real Estate Investing Assistants.
✅ Real Estate Basics
✅ Lead Generation
✅ Sellers List
✅ Buyers List
✅ REI Apps
✅ Appointment Setting
✅ Offers and Negotiations
3000 pesos for a freelance course to jumpstart your Freelancing career?
In the Philippines, that is only equivalent to 10-13 Starbucks coffee, 20 taxis, and 10-15 restaurant meals.
In China, that’s about 7 Starbucks coffee, 8 taxis and 7 restaurant meals.
Can you go without it for a month so you can start earning 20,000, or 50,000 pesos from home?
And YES there is more
☑ All the techniques and mistakes I’ve learned from 2 years of freelancing while working as an OFW.
☑ Tips and techniques from all 6-8 figure earners mentors that I have.
☑ Plus the lifetime guidance and and support from the Founders, Coaches and other FVA students.
All these, You’ll learn, WITHOUT me adding extra cost.
Why am I doing this?
I have committed myself to help more SERIOUS aspiring freelancers this year. I don’t care if you are only 1 or 5 or 20 that will enroll in my FVA group. That means to say the lesser you are, the more I can focus on you.
When you get in the Academy, you’ll get total clarity of the exact steps to get started right.
Now, if you are really serious in starting your freelancing career today, then…
You have two options.
You can start without enrolling in our FVA course, do it by yourself and save 2000 pesos.
But If you are like me, who belong to the generation when freelancing, digital marketing, and Virtual Assistant is not popular, then this may be difficult to do it on your own.
There are skills and techniques that are not easy to master. It may take time for you to do it.
You may go through the hard way, making the same mistakes that many freelancers have done. It will take years for you to master all the steps and in the end cost you more.
You’ll enroll now with the FVA course and you don’t have to go through the hassle of learning all by yourself and waste your precious time.
You’ll have the advantage of learning the skills, tips
and tricks so you can stand out among thousands of freelancers worldwide.
You’ll learn from me and our founders from our combined knowledge and techniques for years of freelance experience.
Learning with FVA is the best START towards your online freelancing career success.
Here is the recap of FVA courses:
COMBO COURSES PROMO
For the first 200 students only, valid until Feb. 28, 2019
Freelancing CourseOur all-in-one starter course for newbies.
- Before: P6000
- 50% Discounted Rate: P3000 Feb. 16-28, 2019)
- Early Bird Price: P2500 (Feb. 1-15, 2019)
- Our all-in-one starter course for newbies. Course Inclusions: Virtual Assistance Setup, Social Media, SEO, Content Marketing, Simple Web Design, and many more!
Email Marketing and Clickfunnels CoursesCombo #1
- Combo Price: P5000 (Feb. 16-28, 2019)
- Combo Early Bird Price: P4000 (Feb. 1-15, 2019)
- EMAIL MARKETING IN-DEPTH COURSE – For GVAs, Social Media Managers, Digital Marketers and Email Marketers. Course Inclusions: Understanding Email Marketing, Creating a Contact Management and Segmentation Strategy, Sending the Right Email, Creating High-Performing Email, Understanding Email Deliverability, Outlining the Design of Your Marketing Emails, Analyzing Your Marketing Emails, Testing Your Marketing Emails, Developing Relationships With Lead Nurturing, Start Marketing Right
- CLICKFUNNELS COURSE – For GVAs, Social Media Managers, Digital Marketers and Creatives and Designs VAs. Course Inclusions: Intro to Clickfunnels, Getting Started with Clickfunnels, Funnel Building: Mapping Out Your Funnels, Create Your First Funnel, How To Get Free Stock Photos and Icons, How To Setup Email Integration, How To Setup Domain, How To Integrate Payment Processors, How To Add Products In Order Pages, Adding OTO and Order Bumps, Adding Tracking and Pixel Codes, Bonus Lesson: Tools and Resources, Introduction To Membership Sites, Access to Clickfunnels and Funnel Builders Community (Facebook Group, Funnel Hackers Community Site)
SMM and SEO CoursesCombo #2
- Combo Price: P4000 Feb. 16-28, 2019)
- Combo Early Bird Price: P3000 (Feb. 1-15, 2019)
- SOCIAL MEDIA IN-DEPTH COURSE – For Social Media Managers and Business Owners. Course Inclusions: Business Branding, Facebook Marketing, Twitter Marketing, Instagram Marketing, Pinterest Marketing, Google Plus Marketing and many more.
- SEO IN-DEPTH COURSE – For SEO Specialists and Business Owners. Course Inclusions: Search Engine Optimization Basics, Keyword Research, On Page Optimization, Off Page Optimization, Local Directories, Analytics, Adwords, etc.
MS Excel and REI CoursesCombo #3
- Combo Price: P4000 Feb. 16-28, 2019)
- Combo Early Bird Price: P3000 (Feb. 1-15, 2019)
- MICROSOFT EXCEL IN-DEPTH COURSE – For GVAs, Project Managers. Course Inclusions: Introduction to MS Excel Reports Dev’t & Analytics, Entering Data in Spreadsheets & Performing Basic Calculations in Excel, Formatting & Managing Worksheets, Features of MS Excel, Excel Table Basic and Advanced Features, Manipulating Raw data by applying Formulas and Functions, Advance Pivoting and Reports Development, Starting your first Pivot Table Report, Creating Charts / Graphs Reporting Analytics, Bonus Topic: Formula Tricks and Google Sheets
- REAL ESTATE INVESTING TASKS COURSE – For Real Estate Investing Assistants. Course Inclusions: Real Estate Basics, Lead Generation, Sellers List, Buyers List, CRMs, REI Apps, Calls, Appointment Setting, etc.
✅4 Weekly live webinars so we can guide you better and closer.
✅Lifetime email and communication support from Coaches, and a family that will never leave you from scratch to success.
✅You can get the benefit of the Apprenticeship program to beat the LACK of online jobs experiences where our students AFTER the training can work from online clients here and abroad.
✅HIRING PROGRAM for FVA qualified students
Online & Offline Payments Are Accepted
Here are what other students have to say about FVA
Hired not just one but with two clients during the coaching!
Hired from IT specialist in a corporate setting to online freelancer!
“Hi coach, I just want you to know that I was hired
“Luckily, I was already hired last Saturday as a
“Hi coach, This client is from OnlineJobs.” – Bernadette
“I am also blessed to be hired as a Social Media Moderator whose main task is to respond to FB Ads, comments to FB Group Comments which is very something new to me.” – Alyanna
How about almost P20,000 a month for only 2-3 hours of work a day?!!! Easy right? Freelancing is TRULY a blessing. Start your #freelancing journey now and earn from the comforts of your own home. PM us to get started!
Start your freelancing journey with FVA today! We are committed to make it happen for you!
Don’t go for the norms. There might be something better outside your comfort zones. Start your freelancing journey with FVA today! 🙂
– 3 clients: Australian, Canadian, American
– Can work in his own pace
– Earning BIG in just 1 month of training with FVA!
We are so blessed to have hard-working students are reciprocate our commitment and support.
Our joy is to see YOU flourish… Our reward is to see YOU succeed…
This is the beauty of having a COACH… Someone is there to guide you, gives feedback and suggestions in your outputs and will not leave you until you are successful! Start your freelancing journey with FVA today to get started. 🙂
I can just feel and imagine the joy! Jamaica is now able to earn right from the comfort of home. Enjoy in our courses today as well and allow us to help you earn while being with the people you love.
Freelancing is prolly the most productive way of staying at home. You get to spend moments with #family while earning BIG! Train with Filipino Virtual Assistance today! 🙂
Allow FVA to make it happen for YOU too!