Coach: Freelancing Course
Scope: Philippines – South Luzon
Education: Bachelors in Medical Technology
Highest Educational Attainment: Bachelors in Medical Technology
Freelancing Expertise and Experiences:
- 2 years in Freelancing
- 10 years in Marketing, BPO, and Social Media Management
- 2 years in Community Outreaches
1. Reason for going home based.
I needed to have a flexible schedule for my spouse, my kids, ministries and other activities.
2. FVA Coach since
3. How many students so far?
160 plus students and counting
4. Common students’ challenges in freelancing?
I guess the most common challenge of a student is not on the skills and expertise but on how they manage their time. Time to go through the lessons and assignments.
5. What makes it fulfilling being an FVA Coach?
Feedbacks, testimonies and THANK YOUs from my students make me feel happy, satisfied and fulfilled with my purpose in life. 🙂
Be the best version of yourself.