1. Apply sparingly. Use your connects properly. Suggested application is 2-3 a week.
2. Make sure that your account is active. Entertain interviews, apply. Any dormant accounts will be suspended.
3. Make sure that your identify is legitimate with UpWork. Verify your contact number, link SM sites, upload government-issued ID.
4. Sharing your account with someone else. It can detect change of access locations, etc.
5. Bringing clients outside of UpWork.
6. Pressuring clients, or giving threats and the like.
7. Sharing contact info to clients. Don’t share Skype, Slack, email to your clients. Upwork likes everything done within the platform.
Hope this helps! <3