Our niche compared to other online freelancing platforms is that we hire our very own students from the FVA academy. We know how it pains client if they hire a less qualified VA claiming they are well-versed about the job but they are not.
We provide trained and experienced virtual assistants. With our FVA services, we make sure that our VA’s are well-equipped in their field. It is our “training to
Qualifications: Who can do Online Jobs for Clients?
• Students who completed our freelancing course will be a candidate for Virtual Assistant Services
– Before you can be part of the FVA services, you need to be a student of the FVA academy first. Those who receive the Gold certificates are of the most priority and have a greater chance of getting hired. We promise our clients to hire Trained and Experienced VA so your outputs during the course is a testament that you know the tasks and that you’ve got the skill and expertise.
• Students who got hired during the training despite not being able to finish all the assignments but got hired during the training are also qualified for the hiring process. Thus, they are categorized as an experienced virtual assistant.
Process: How can you Start Freelancing with FVA?
1. You will receive an email from FVA services.
2. FVA will conduct an interview to assess whether you are qualified to be one of FVA freelancers
3. You will undergo a 1-month test contract
4. You will be given three (3) months probationary period where you will be working with the FVA clients.
5. Regularization comes after 3 months probationary. You can be either regular part-time or full-time. Full-time VA’s are already covered with benefits such as SSS, Pag-
Virtual Assistant Services
Most of the works offered on the FVA Services are the ones discussed on the FVA freelancing
course. To mention a few they are:
General Virtual Assistance – mostly includes administrative tasks such as answering calls, scheduling meetings, making travel arrangements, etc.
Social Media Marketing – manage social media campaigns and day-day activities such as posting relevant contents, manage ads
Content Marketing – develop a campaign that drives traffic, improves customer engagement, leads
Email Marketing – manage company’s email campaigns and communicate
SEO – to make the website show up at the top of the search engine
Music, Podcast, and Video Editing – trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film, input music, dialogues, graphics, and effects.
Real Estate Investment Virtual Assistance – Research properties, analyze aspects like demographics and taxes, identify properties and negotiate real estate transactions.
Website Programming and Designing – responsible for the design, layout, and coding of a website.